Tuesday, August 26, 2008

8-25

Today is Bank holiday. I write my diary in Microsoft word, and copy it to my blog tomorrow, for there is no Internet in my accommodation.
These days, we four have been looking for a new house day and night; however, no result . A little depressed I feel , but a good one will come at last, I believe.
The two books I have borrowed from library are my company in this weekend. AVON tells me how to grasp every opportunity and inspiration in order to develop, in which I begin to realize the importance of making right decision. Another book , Smashing Chinese Iron Bowl , provides me another vision to see my own country’s economy and society .
On Saturday, we went to Trafalgar to watch closing ceremony of Beijing Olympic. Standing among crowds and watching that shining bird net ,I began to miss my mom , who must be sitting in front of TV and watching the same scene . Any way ,Olympic was over, people have to learn calm down from that big party and go on their peaceful life.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Your blog looks good, May. Good to see you are borrowing books from the library and now feeling more settled.
'Homesick' is not a verb - use 'feeling homesick' - good to hear that you are not feeling so homesick now!