Wednesday, August 20, 2008

self introduction

My name is Mengjie Shen, a girl from east of China. Nothing can attract me for a long time, so I do not have fixed interest ,however, I always keep reading anytime and anywhere., for reading wake me up. The subject I am going to study is Business Enterprise. In my opinion, this course tells me how an enterprise should organize so as to accelerate its development and maximum profit.
During this four week, I want to improve my writting and reading skill. Sometimes there are a lot of ideas filling my mind ,but I can not find those appropriate words to express. As for reading, I am used to going over the passage word by word, what's more, I can not grasp the main idea. The most useful way to improve my weakness is to read as much as I can. Apprarently, I can achive nothing without persistance.Therefor , how to keep up reading is another tough work to me.

1 comment:

偷卫生纸的贼emily said...

Hi,this is emily^-^ http://zyfemily.blogspot.com/
Nice touch`!
zyf.emily@yahoo.com.cn
Q 71931448
M zyf.emily@hotmail.com