Sunday, September 7, 2008

Father's e-mail

My father send me a e-mail on Thursday, actually this is the first letter he has wrote to me . I feel a little wired because any word that has been writen down always seems formal .
I know writing such a long Chinese letter is difficult to my father ,for he is not good at Pingyin( a kind of Chinese phonetic symbol . In my father's ages, this symbol was not popular,but young people can use it very well, like me ,haha ~~), but he types English very fast, much faster than I do!! He told me to take care of myself, especially my stomach, and said that he had received my photos ,and they are great!! However, I prefer to receive his English letter next time, so that he can save a lot of time .

I like this way to communicate with my family, but unfortunately, my mother and grandparents can not use computer, but I have had a great talk with them on Saturday by phone.

No comments: