Monday, September 1, 2008

trip on Saturday

Yesterday, we went to zone one to look at those famous scenes in person which we have seen in books and movies thousands of times.
Again, it is proved that anything staying amazing in your mind is not so exciting when approaching them. However, they are the symbols of UK.
Seeing London bridge on the bus , at length I had the feeling that I was in London, for wandering along Holloway road simply gives me the expression of being abroad.
After the hottest cruise in Thames, we arrived in Big Ban , Westminster and London eye where I tried the most sweet muffin I have ever had.
And then, 15 pounds and 1hour’s queue took me to the highest point of London eye for a view of the whole city.
Almost lying on the bus for home, unfortunately, we came across traffic jam , but it was still a good day for me . I can’t wait to send photos to my parents.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Your blog looks good May. Good to include details of excursions around London. Your summary is also well written and not plagiarised.